Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date, Muhurat, Instagram, WhatsApp Happy Status, Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greeting & Rakhi Photos
Raksha Bandhan 2022 Date, Muhurat, Wishes, Quotes & Photos: This time Sawan Purnima and Bhadra both rule for the first part, so siblings cannot bind rakhi until Bhadra is over. Bhadra will finish on August 11 at 8:51 p.m. The optimal time for tying Rakhi will begin on Thursday, August 11 in the evening and last through Friday, August 12. From 8.51 pm to 9.13 pm, according to the Panchang, brothers and sisters can tie Rakhi. August 12 from 7.16 am to midnight is the full moon period. Additionally, on August 11 from 5:17 to 6:18 p.m., during Bhadra Panch, the festival of Rakhi aka Raksha Bandhan 2022 can be observed.
To tie a Rakhi, Keep these items in the plate
- On this Raksha Bandhan 2022, In the Rakhi plate, there should be Rakshasutra, Roli, Sandalwood, Akshat, and curd.
- The Raksha Sutra and the plate of worship should first be dedicated to God.
- Begin tying the Rakhi on your brother after receiving God’s blessings.
- Make the brother sit with his back to the east for this.
- Remember that the brother’s head should be covered with a cloth while you are tying the Rakhi.
- The sister should apply Tika and Akshat on her brother’s forehead.
- Then start the brother’s aarti and ignite the lamp.
- Right now, siblings are mouth-sweetening each other.
- If a sister is younger than a brother, the younger sister should touch the older brother’s feet to receive his blessing. If brother is younger than it should be opposite.
Finally, continue the custom of giving the siblings a present.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Quotes, Wishes, Messages
1. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown, American Author
2. We disagree. We fight. We argue. But my love for you is eternal. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dear sister.
3. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
4. I pray to God that our love for each other keeps growing year after year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” –Astrid Alauda
6. Dear bhaiya, you are being missed. Love you to the moon and back.. Happy Rakhi. Come home soon and we will celebrate!
7. A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
8. We might not be together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Rakhi Photos on Raksha Bandhan 2022 Wishes
Click here for the latest news from Bollywood, Hollywood, South Film Industry, Bhojpuri and TV world… Click here to join the Facebook Page, Twitter Page, YouTube page, and Instagram of Bollywood Mascot!